Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Current Playlist - Fall 2014

Okay I know most people make a summer playlist. I have one but I just love fall so much more that I decided that it needed it's own playlist too! I know some of these songs are pretty old but I listen to what I want, not what the radio is currently playing. It's a nice change from the overplayed radio music. There are a few instrumentals listed as well. Here are a few of the songs I have been listening to lately.



Marina and the Diamonds - Numb



Adele - Skyfall


Midnight Syndicate - Blackest Rose (Instrumental)


Motion City- Always Running Out of Time


Voltaire - The Industrial Revolution (and how it ruined my life)


Demi Lovato - Heart Attack


Roger Daltrey - It's A Hard Life


Avenged Sevenfold - Save Me


Selena Gomez - Round and Round


Plain White T's - Welcome To Mystery


Alice Madness Returns - Madness(Instrumental)


Rae Morris - Walls


Kerli - Walking on Air


Tokio Hotel - World Behind My Wall


They Might Be Giants - Istanbul


Thomas VanOosting - Crispy Breeze (Instrumental)


My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted


That is a sample of what I have been listening to lately. I would love to know what is on your current playlist! Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment