Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall Favorites Q&A!

I am a child of Halloween! Not literally, my birthday is unfortunately in August. But Halloween has been my favorite holiday since I can remember and I have never once stated otherwise. In fact most of my early readers books were about witches and other Halloween themed things. I remember fondly my green skeleton Halloween lights in my bedroom window, those are gone now too. I decided to do a Fall/Halloween questionnaire in honor of the best season ever!

Fall Drink

In general, my favorite fall drink is apple cider but if you want to be more specific, I always get excited for Starbucks' Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.

Fall Accessory

Scarves. It is the only time of the year where you can wear a scarf without getting hot or having to wear a thick one out of necessity.

Fall Candy

Candy Corn. I have discovered that if you eat too much candy corn, it gives you a sore throat. That is how much candy corn I consume at one time. A good alternative is Butterscotch, they taste very similar.

Fall Makeup Product

MAC Spice it Up! I love this color and it will be a fall favorite for many seasons to come!

Fall Nail Polish

OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest. I always gravitate towards colors like these but this is my favorite. Another that is a classic for me is Vampsterdam on top of a layer of Black Onyx. It reminds me of my first ever nail polish color that I bought for Halloween in middle school. Unfortunately I have no idea what brand the polish was.

Fall BBW Candle Scent

Leaves. This is one that I will always buy. It is a fall staple and I love the scent.

Fall BBW Body Scent

Amber Blush. I love this scent for fall. It is a perfect balance of floral and warmth that I love in the fall.

Fall Perfume

Dolce and Gabbana The One Desire. I love this perfume! It is slightly floral, warm and spicy. My perfect scent for fall.

Fall Desert

Without a doubt, Pumpkin Pie! Anyone who knows me knows that I will gladly finish a whole pie by myself if given the chance.

Fall Activity

Pumpkin Picking and Corn Mazes!

Halloween Additions

Haunted Houses, Corn Mazes or Hay Rides?

I prefer haunted houses and insane asylums to haunted corn mazes and I just think haunted hay rides are boring. I usually do regular corn mazes along with my pumpkin picking.

Favorite Halloween Movie

Trick r Treat, The Little Vampire and Hocus Pocus. Trick r Treat is supposed to be a scary movie but it is more of a mildly spooky, rainy fall Saturday movie. It is one of those movies that isn't really that good but enough people like it that you can still find it some places. Hocus Pocus on the other hand is a classic halloween family movie and I had to include The Little Vampire in honor of my child self who absolutely loved it.

Most Worn Costume

Vampire. I alternated between a vampire and a witch for most of my Halloweening career with the occasional Mad Hatter and miscellaneous other characters but I think that Vampire won most used overall.

What is the first costume you remember wearing?

This is slightly complicated for me. I have pictures of my baby self in a lamb outfit, I was a cow when I was about preschool age and I distinctly remember my mom making me a homemade angel costume one year when I was young. I don't remember the lamb at all and I am not sure whether the cow or the angel was first.

What was usually still left in your Halloween stash after you have eaten everything else?

Blow Pops, Tootsie Rolls, Whoppers, Smarties, and Licorice (unless it was Twizzlers).

I would love to know your answers to any of these questions! Leave a comment down below.



No comments:

Post a Comment