Monday, September 1, 2014

What's In My Bag?


I love watching What's in My Bag videos so I thought I would share what is in my bag. There are actually less salt packets than there were originally because I discovered that half of them broke open and filled my bag with salt. Word to the wise, keep all condiments in a Ziploc bag; you would think I would have learned this after a container of barbecue sauce spilled in my bag! Don't remember why that was in there, I don't even like barbecue sauce!



What's in my bag


What's in my bag
Lulu by Lulu Guinness Bag
As much as I like colored bags, I prefer to look for ones in neutral colors for every day use. They go with a lot more and I don't have to worry about something clashing badly with it. My bag is by Lulu by Lulu Guinness. This particular line of her bags is available at JC Penny. This one I got on sale last fall for about $30. There is a Bath and Body Works Pocket Bac holder attached to it. It has 3 pockets; one big main one that zippers up and two side ones that have a magnetic closure. There is also a removable cross body strap. I think this was in the color Stone with the gold hardware. 

What's in my bag

  • Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • Halls Breezers (No Menthol!)
  • My Ancient iPod in it's little armband case
  • McDonald's salt packs for when they forget to give you salt at the drive-through
  • My gold wallet from Target
  • My polka-dotted wallet for all of my rewards cards and coupons
  • Purse Hanger (for restaurants and salons; you hang your purse from the table with it)
  • Advil and Excedrin
  • Headphones
  • iphone/iPod car charger
  • Keys with my Mad Hatter Keychain
  • Sephora oil blotting paper
  • Travel Pepto-Bismo (these taste horrible but it's better than nothing)
  • Laura Geller Marble Shadow in Rome/Milan
  • Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey Douce
  • Victoria's Secret Color Shine Lip Gloss
  • Nars Lipgloss in Scandal
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss in Natural Glow
  • Tweezerman Stainless Tweezerette
  • Pens
  • Hair Clips
  • Cheap Sunglasses
  • Sunglasses case from Charming Charlies
  • Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Mini Body Spray
  • Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Rollerball
  • Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Pocket Bac
  • EOS Lip Balm
  • Victoria's Secret Travel Mirror
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara (I always have an extra mascara in my bag in-case I forget to put it on or I really need to run out the door)
  • And usually my iPhone but I was using it to take this picture cause I don't have a good camera

So that is everything in my bag! I would love to see what is in your bag so leave a comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment