Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Loreal Sheer linen Dupe

I found a dupe!

I was so excited when I discovered MAC Jubilee Lipstick. I have been looking for a dupe for my favorite Loreal Color Riche Caresse lipstick, Sheer Linen, for a long time ever since it was discontinued. I was shopping on the MAC website with the intent to find something that might be similar but I was not expecting a nearly exact dupe.

MAC Jubilee Lipstick and Loreal Sheer Linen Lipstick
MAC Jubilee, Loreal Sheer Linen
MAC Jubilee is described as a naked beigey-pink lustre.
The only differences that I could see is that Jubilee is a tad warmer (barely noticeable). It is also feels more like a lipstick while Sheer Linen feels more balm-like when applying it. On the lips they look and feel identical. Since MAC Jubilee is also a lustre finish, it has that beautiful, glossy finish that Sheer Linen also has.

MAC Jubilee Lipstick and Loreal Sheer Linen Lipstick Swatch
TOP: MAC Jubilee
Bottom: Loreal Sheer Linen
I am really in love with this lipstick. It is a beautiful, natural looking nude that does not make you look washed out. It looks great with a smokey eye and works for every occasion. I have not stopped wearing it since I bought it.

MAC lipsticks now retail for $16 online.

No comments:

Post a Comment